RV INSPECTION SERVICES
Folks, don’t get caught up in the old “BAIT & SWITCH” game when it comes to your RV purchase!
Texas Best RV Inspections bases its inspection on the VIN# of the RV you provided on the pre-inspection contract!
In order for Texas Best RV Inspections to ensure a quality RV inspection, you must ensure access to the RV and provide full hook-up services which includes the following items:
- Running water
- Appropriate electrical service (20, 30, 50 AMP)
- A stable, dry, and level parking area
- Keys to all inspection areas including engine if it is a motorized vehicle
- Sewage hook-up if possible. Some items may not be inspected otherwise
- Remotes for entertainment items with batteries
- The refrigerator should be running at least 12 hours prior to inspection if possible
- If a coolant sample is ordered, please run the engine of the vehicle at least 30 minutes the day before the inspection for circulation purposes and so the engine will be cooled off for sampling
I would never ask a client to not be present at an inspection if they wanted to be because you have a vested interest in the vehicle. However, the inspection process is very tedious, in-depth and normally takes around 5 hours or more to complete. With that in mind, minimizing interruptions will ensure and enhance the quality of the inspection you are expecting us to perform for you.
The owner of the inspection will be the only person that will receive a completed inspection report from Texas Best RV Inspections. Texas Best RV Inspections will not reveal results of an inspection verbally to any party. Additionally, we will not disclose any inspection findings, test results, or client information without the clients’ approval. However, we may disclose observed hazards that will impact the occupant’s safety and well-being. The report will be delivered to the client via electronic mail as soon as possible after the inspection and be delivered in Adobe Acrobat (PDF format).
All NRVIA certified inspectors are bound by a Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice, therefore inspection findings will not be construed as being a compliance inspection of any code, governmental regulation, or manufacturer’s installation instructions or procedures. Therefore, RV inspections performed by Texas Best RV
Inspections are not an expressed, implied warranty or guarantee of adequacy, performance or useful life of any RV, any of its components or systems.
POINTS OF INSPECTION
A “Blood Test” for your RV! You get one when you see your Doctor and for good reasons! He or she needs to assess your health condition for the long term. Why wouldn’t you want a health checkup for your big investment? Should you choose, Texas Best RV Inspections, we can accommodate you with a fluid analysis of your RV power components. These components include the engine oil (motorhome, tow vehicle, generator), transmission, engine and/or generator coolant if equipped and is tested on a fee basis of the client’s choosing and is tested for results at a certified lab in the USA.
- 1 Fluid Analysis = $85 for the first sample and $75 per sample after based on client choice.
Texas Best RV Inspections pricing is based upon state and local market research variables, but normally, our inspections are valued between $225.00 and $1025.00 per inspection.
Because there are so many makes & models of RV’s available today, our final pricing will be determined during the contract communications process and agreement implementation.
Pricing considerations are listed below:
- Make, Year & Model of the RV
- Location – Includes up to a 50 mile radius from our location in Burleson, Texas 76028
- Fluid samples client has chosen for Lab analysis
- The inspection procedure takes on average 5 hours to complete
- The inspection report will include quality photos that explains to the client the state of the RV at this exact date and time.
Texas Best Inspections will travel in a fifty (50) mile radius of Burleson, Texas 76028. However, I will perform inspections and services outside the 50 mile radius at $2.00 per mile, tolls and per diem if required. Details will be agreed upon and included in the pre-inspection agreement. Lookup your location from us in Google Maps.
GENERAL LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS FROM THE INSPECTION
- The RV Inspection and Report are objective only and all report items that are noted are based upon the inspector’s visual inspection of those areas, components and systems that are readily accessible to determine at the time of inspection that they are performing their intended function without regard to life expectancy.
- Replacement of defective items concerning the RV, or any of its accessories, components, or other contents that may have been present during the inspection is not the responsibility of Texas Best RV Inspections.
We accept all major Credit Cards
Schedule Your Inspection Now